14 Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare and Birth Control?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think they should have to?

Welfare and Birth Control? Vote_lcap0%Welfare and Birth Control? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Welfare and Birth Control? Vote_lcap33%Welfare and Birth Control? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Welfare and Birth Control? Vote_lcap67%Welfare and Birth Control? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Welfare and Birth Control? Empty Welfare and Birth Control?

Post  Printessa / Admin Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 am

Ok, so here is my question for you guys:
Should the welfare system make it mandatory, for woman who have multiple children and are on welfare for long periods of time, to practice birth control, the shot, 5 year implant and/or sterilization?
I do believe their are certain exceptible reasons for someone to receive welfare: ie, they lost their spouse, whom was the head of household and was a stay-at-home parent or only worked a very low income crap job and has no real training (of which they should only receive welfare for the duration of retraining & education), or are truly physically disabled and are fighting to receive disability. But the fact that you are to damn lazy to work and you have 5 or 10 kids is no excuse to be using up valuable resources and u.s. tax payers money. If we could get these type of people out of the system, then perhaps there would be more assistance for hard-working people who really deserve it and just can't make the ends meet, who have just fallen upon hardtimes.

I also believe that their should be a cap KTAP on the amout of money perhousehold should beable to receive on welfare NOT beable to receive so much cash & foodstamps per person....
Example food stamps for a mother and her 5 kids is $900 per month
which is total BS since I can feed 2 adults and 2 children in my home very well for around $175 a month
Food purchased with foodstamps should also be limited to staple foods aswell and should no longer beable to purchase convience and junk foods and shit like that. It pisses me off when I'm at the store around the first of the month and their are people with 5 kids 3 shopping carts and 2 of them are nothing but microwaved foods, poptarts sodas and just ingeneral CRAP of which I would never feed my kids 99% of the time even though I can afford it...

Side NOTE: I also think it is bull shit when a woman does have 2 or 3 children but is under the age of 25 and wishes to have a sterilization procedure done and is told that she is not old enough (even though she knows in her lifetime she can only properly support those 1 to 3 children) to make that decision and has to go through fighting with the state government and judges to get the decision overturned just for your situtation. Sorry about the side rant alien
Printessa / Admin
Printessa / Admin
Admin

http://14words.help-out.net

Back to top Go down

Welfare and Birth Control? Empty Re: Welfare and Birth Control?

Post  Printessa / Admin Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:22 pm

A friend of mine left me this comment on MS about this bulletin I posted:
Thanks William, I so totally agree with this statement!

YES, YES, YES!! The welfare system should have mandatory birth control and mandatory drug testing!!!!!! If they fail the drug test....they should be banned from any welfare in the state they currently live for life!!! I have met to many people on the welfare system and 90% are on drugs!!!Having this type of plan would save the states millions of dollars and help keep people off drugs..
Printessa / Admin
Printessa / Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deutsche Frau Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Printessa / Admin wrote:
Example food stamps for a mother and her 5 kids is $900 per month
which is total BS since I can feed 2 adults and 2 children in my home very well for around $175 a month

WTF???!!!! After my husband was laid off the first time, we got on food stamps. We were only on them for 2 or 3 months (I can't remember), but for 2 adults and one child, we only got $136 a month!!!!! Shocked Wow... Exclamation
Deutsche Frau
Deutsche Frau

Back to top Go down

Post  Printessa / Admin Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 am

Deutsche Frau wrote: WTF???!!!! After my husband was laid off the first time, we got on food stamps. We were only on them for 2 or 3 months (I can't remember), but for 2 adults and one child, we only got $136 a month!!!!! Shocked Wow... Exclamation

Wow, I'm so sorry that shit like that happens to good hard working famlies when they fall upon hard times, which is what the welfar system was originally designed for by President Theodore Roosevelt.
In most states you received $150 per household member, then if their is some sort of income they retrofit the foodstamp amount...
Hell I had a friend of mine who her husband had passed away and she was a stay at home mom she went and got foodstamps for a couple of months until she could find a job to support her and her 3 mo. old little boy and 6 year old daughter. She was receiving $450 a month even though the baby did not eat solid foods yet and was on WIC so his formula was taken care of (plus she did not have to purchase cereal, peanut butter, milk, eggs or beans) which helped out a lot with the amount of money she spent each month on food since those are the staple foods of a kids diet and she usually ate what the kids did..
She tried to tell the case worker that she did not that much that her can the kids could eat extremly well on $200 a month, but they told her she had to take it. So she being the good hearted woman she is took what was left over each month and would go puchase food for other aryan families that she knew whom had fallen on hard times aswell....

Last edited by Printessa / Admin on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word miss spelled)
Printessa / Admin
Printessa / Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deutsche Frau Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:06 am

What I found strange was the fact that we didn't even qualify for cash aid because no one had a job. Supposedly, someone has to be working to receive cash aid in this state... hmm... if we were working, we probably wouldn't need it!
What your friend did is beautiful! I praise her and everyone like her! cheers
Deutsche Frau
Deutsche Frau

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum