14 Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on Swine Flu

3 posters

Go down

Opinions on Swine Flu Empty Opinions on Swine Flu

Post  Deutsche Frau Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 am

I was just hoping to get everyone's take on this whole 'swine flu' thing!
Deutsche Frau
Deutsche Frau

Back to top Go down

Opinions on Swine Flu Empty Re: Opinions on Swine Flu

Post  Printessa / Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 am

I personally think it is just another flu that people bring into this country that we are fine our bodies can deal with it if we are healthy, (say that your not like that 50something year old man that died from salmonella from the BIG BAD TOMATO SCARE Laughing last year, which the media forgot to mention the man had cancer and was on his 3rd round of Kemo Treatment, aswell as had pneumonia or was it the flu I can't remember, but you know of course his death was pubicized as dieing from the salmonella, not the fact that he had probley only a 5% chance of living with kemo, which killled his intire immune system and his body coud not fight the pneumonia and salmonella) and not from a fucking 3rd world country like Mexico, where people die every year from the general strain of influinza.
I also find it pretty damn funny that OBAMA's ass was asking for $1 Billion to start his socialized healthcare plan as it has not passed yet he asked for exactly $1 Billion to prepare for the Swine Flu before he would let the government release the fact that not the 1 toddler that died was not a US citizen he was from Mexico City and his parents flew him to Brownsvill first then to Houston to the hospital their where the child died, NOT 1 US citizen has fallen to their death from the swin flu, it's obama's way of making the people panic and look to the government for answers.
Personally we are living our lives as we normally go about our normal routine, and I Live right by Comel County here in Texas where they are shutting down all the schools in New Braunfels and Schertz.
Besides if the swin flu did become a Pandemic flu, it would not be this strain of it, it will go dormint for a couple of years mutate and return.
Printessa / Admin
Printessa / Admin
Admin

http://14words.help-out.net

Back to top Go down

Opinions on Swine Flu Empty RE: Obama admin. refusing to tighten borders due to swine flu

Post  Printessa / Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:00 am

I thought you might find this interesting aswell, I don't know if you read Michael's bulletin on MySpace or not but if not here you guy & ladies go.....
The Obama administration is still refusing to put any limits on the number of border crossings or flights from Mexico due to the Swine flu. They don't want to hurt the feelings of the Mexican people and the Mexican government. They don't want to slow the flood of cheap Mexican products and illegal workers across our border. And they don't want to do anything that will point out that we have borders and a national interest. They want us to get used to having the borders open under every and all circumstances.

Let's set illegal immigration aside for a moment. And just focus on legal border crossings and flights to the U.S. out of Mexico. It isn't saying anything bad about Mexico if we tighten things up while a flu is spreading. Air Canada just announced that it is cancelling most service to and from Mexico. I'm glad that someone is using some common sense. Many European countries are beginning to ban travel to Mexico.

During Mr. Obama's press conference last night, the President basically said that there is no need to close the border because we already have people here in the U.S. with the swine flu. He said something like, "closing the border now is like closing the barn doors after the horses have already run out."

All the horses are NOT out of the barn Mr. President! Unlike our President, I have actually rounded up horses and cows that have gotten out of the barn or pasture. When a limited number of horses run out of the barn, you close the barn door so that the rest of the horses can't run out. Then you try to contain those that escape until you can round them up. It is much easier to round up four horses or cows than it is to try to round up 40 horses or cows.

So, sure we have folks here that have swine flu. But, it is much easier to try to deal with and try to contain a few hundred cases or even a few thousand cases of swine flu than it is to try to contailn tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of cases.

Everyday planes backed full of people are leaving Mexico City and arriving in the United States. Mexico City is ground zero of the swine flu. It makes no sense to possibly allow thousands upon thousands of potential swine flu carriers to enter our country.

The lone death in the U.S. due to swine flu was a young baby that was brought here by the parents from Mexico. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that many more Mexican citizens are also trying to get into the United States for better and freer medical care to combat the flu. Each of those folks are likely coming into contact with thousands of American citizens that had not been exposed to the swine flu previously. It is just COMMOM SENSE to want to limit the number of infected people. If fact, it is the responsibility of our government to protect it's citizens in these situations.

It is better to be safe than sorry. Political gain and political correctness should be set aside when it comes to the well being of the American people.

The White House has already muzzled V.P. Joe Biden this morning because he said that he wouldn't recommend traveling on planes or subways. The White House said that Biden meant if you were sick you shouldn't travel. Of course, that is not what the V.P. said. He said that he would not recommend anyone travel on a plane because it only takes one person to sneeze and that sneeze spreads through the whole plane. He was recommending healthy people not travel.

Sure, we don't want to cause a panic. But, allowing the barn doors to remain wide open and an attempt to allow the rest of the horses to escape is much more likely to cause a panic than is taking the common sense approach of taking some control of the situation and easing people's fears by taking some preventative action.

Action is past due. We need to halt all flights out of Mexico coming into the U.S. We need to tighen things up at the border crossings and ports of entry.

It is not mean spirited or picking on Mexico. It is a common sense precaution to protect the American people. Somewhere along the way, our idiot leaders in Washington forgot that they are to protect the American interest, not the North American Union interest.

-michael
NAIP
Printessa / Admin
Printessa / Admin
Admin

http://14words.help-out.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Deutsche Frau Sat May 02, 2009 10:48 am

No, I hadn't read his bulletin but now that I have.... Rolling Eyes O.B.A.M.A = One Big Ass Mistake America! And I was talking to my mom about the Swine Flu... don't know if you read MY bulletin on myspace... but she said basically the exact same thing you did! Laughing
Deutsche Frau
Deutsche Frau

Back to top Go down

Post  S-K Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Iam not really following the swine flue issues.
S-K
S-K

http://www.germanic-worlds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum