14 Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic memory card game for toddlers

2 posters

Go down

Celtic memory card game for toddlers Empty Celtic memory card game for toddlers

Post  Printessa / Admin Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Here are two sets of images which can be used to make a saint Patrick's memory game, or magnets or stickers.
To make a memory game, you must click on the link to print the set you want (full page size)
Then you colour if required, you glue on a piece of cardboard with fix and glaze glue. You glue a nice sheet of paper on the back of the board with the same glue, for instance leftover of gift paper. Let dry. You need at least two layers of glue for the game so that the game won't be too fragile. The, you cut the samll cards of the memory.

To make magnets, you proceed in the same way and glue small magnet on the back of the cards or you print directly on magnetic paper.

You can also make stickers.

Celtic memory card game for toddlers Vignettememorycouleur Celtic memory card game for toddlers Vignettememorynb
Printessa / Admin
Printessa / Admin
Admin

http://14words.help-out.net

Back to top Go down

Celtic memory card game for toddlers Empty Re: Celtic memory card game for toddlers

Post  Deutsche Frau Sun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to print these!!! Embarassed
Deutsche Frau
Deutsche Frau

Back to top Go down

Celtic memory card game for toddlers Empty Re: Celtic memory card game for toddlers

Post  Printessa / Admin Mon May 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Deutsche Frau wrote:I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to print these!!! Embarassed

Save the picture. Then Print the picture, when you do the print setup, set the image as print to fit page....

Hope that helps flower
Printessa / Admin
Printessa / Admin
Admin

http://14words.help-out.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum