14 Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self-Defence for your mind ~National Sex OFfender's Registry~ KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS!

2 posters

Go down

Self-Defence for your mind ~National Sex OFfender's Registry~ KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS! Empty Self-Defence for your mind ~National Sex OFfender's Registry~ KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS!

Post  Printessa / Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 pm

[img][/img]Self-Defence for your mind ~National Sex OFfender's Registry~ KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS! FWD_logoNational Sex Offenders Registry
This is a great website, Self-defense is not always knowing how to physically protect yourself...
But to mentally protect yourself and your family, knowledge is our best defense...
But check out the whole story you can click on a profile and find out by clicking on CONVICTIONS
For example: I live at 8139 and their is a convicted child sex offender (which just tugs at a mothers heart) when the convicted lives at 8231 on the same street but remember to look at the convictions:
for example this guy was convicted when he was 18 and the girl was 15, (their was only a 3 year age difference, and most of us married, for me example their is a 6 year age difference between me and my husband) so you also have to think about the fact that it might have just been a pissed off daddy that once like the guy but found out that his 15 year old daughter was putting out and had the guy charged with a sexual offense of a minor, This never been charged with any type of sexual crime since and he is now 29 years old... But it is still always a good idea to keep an eye out.... because you really never know....
affraid
Printessa / Admin
Printessa / Admin
Admin

http://14words.help-out.net

Back to top Go down

Self-Defence for your mind ~National Sex OFfender's Registry~ KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS! Empty Re: Self-Defence for your mind ~National Sex OFfender's Registry~ KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS!

Post  Deutsche Frau Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm

I've been looking on the family watchdog website for the past 2 years and am always amazed at what I find... and where! Mad
Deutsche Frau
Deutsche Frau

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum